- A Modest Proposal to End Death in the Mediterranean
- New York Times
- Coups have consequences - Including making more room for Islam
- LA Times
- Executive Director David C. Williams featured on IU Through The Gates podcast
- Through The Gates at IU
- Arlene Diaz, IU Department of History, February 16, 2017
- "Puerto Rico: The 1989 Colony Becomes Visible Again"
- Steve Sanders, IU Law, February 23, 2017
- "The Future of Constitutional Dignity in the United States"
- Michael Watts, UC Berkeley, Thursday, March 2, 2017
- "Law, Governance and Resources: A View from a US Legal Case"
We study, draft and amend constitutions, and work with governments and reformers all over the world to build legal institutions that will allow people to live together in peace.